Hi all,

Yesterday I was

functioning as a consultant for one of my clients during a sales presentation. The salespeople were trying to sell

him on switching to their T1 service and he wanted me there as a BS filter.

Their sales team was a high-end rep,

proud of being a top producer, and a nice looking lady of about 30 years old. I've always thought advertising to

prospective clients that you are a top salesperson is a bad idea because it makes them more defensive, but that's

beside the point.

I was wearing some AQ, A7 and covered with Musk oil. The owner was at the head of the

conference table, I was on his left and the lady was directly across from me. The man was beside her. Since I wear

mones on my forearms I kept my arms on the table the whole time to spread the effects as much as possible.

The

presentation was a flop. The high producer was obviously worried about me and kept fumbling while the lady couldn't

keep her eyes off me and directed almost every comment at me during her entire presentation. They both acted as if I

was in charge and the business owner was just short of ignored. He loved it.

The best part was as they were

leaving when the lady asked me if she could call me later, go to lunch together and discuss technology issues. It

was hard not to outright laugh at her partner's look. I'm sure she caught it when they got outside.

This

morning she called and invited me to lunch on Friday. While we were on the phone she admitted that she'd never seen

her partner quite so flustered and thought it was funny.