Hi

everyone,

I'm 23, attractive, confident, and a complete newbie, but I've done my research, so I ordered

liquid trust, packets of SOE and TE/w, and a bottle of EoW, thinking that would be a good starter kit.

I

started out as recommended- with only half a packet of SoE. No unusual reactions whatsoever, so I added half a

packet of the Edge. Still nothing. I've tried slightly increasing the amount of SoE all the way up to 2 packets and

I still notice no unusual reactions. Same thing with TE/w. I've tried one, two, three, and four drops of EoW with

SOE and my normal perfume as a cover scent, and (though it is smelling up my bathroom at home), still no reaction,

not even increased friendliness.

I do notice that I am in a slightly better mood when I wear SoE, and the

first time I smelled TE/w, I felt a bit high/dizzy, but why aren't others responding?? What am I doing

wrong??

By the way, when I say men aren't responding, I mean they aren't responding in ways that are out of

the ordinary. I'm very good looking and I have a good body, so I'm very accustomed to stares and second looks. But

I'm very confident and self-assured, so I am rarely approached (by quality guys, anyway). I was looking for

something to make me more approachable. Any suggestions?

Also, I get no responses with the EoW, even when

mixed with SOE to mitigate it--why?? What am I doing wrong? I'm about ready to give up on this altogether, so any

suggestions would be well appreciated.