Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
Bel, I

would agree more with tongue, that human relationships are infinitely more diverse and complicated than lower

mammals, and certainly insects. We transcend mere instinct with our reason, if we choose to use it.

I would

agree however that a typical PUA approach more resembles our feathered friends you mentioned.
Sorry if you

took that to mean I disagree with what tounge said. I was referring to the mating dance in bars and nightclubs,

which bear little resemblance to relationships. A quick screw in the bathroom or a one nighter with some piece you

picked up in a bar does not count as a relationship. It counts as a mating dance and is just about as rewarding to

me.

A relationship, on the other hand, can be many things and are as diverse as the human mind can make them.

Even if you obey the artificial restrictions placed o relationships by churches and governemnts, there are more ways

to have a relationship than you can list. If you look at some of the mammals you'll find a huge variety of

relationship practices too. The lower ones don't get creative but the hiher ones certainly do.

RBT:

Would

that explain why people grow out of the bar scenes and start looking for more solid relationships?