Close

Thread: Field Report

Threaded View

Default Field Report

1-4-2009
    Apply 8 inch of

Soe today.

Last week, I met a latin girl while

pumping gas at the gas station. She made eye contact and hold it for few seconds. I walk up to her said give me your

number, She did. Then i said pay for my gas. She smiles and say's no way.

Today i called her and set up a date, She agrees. I picked her up Around 9pm. She's all

dressed up and looks hot. She starts telling me about a sea food place, I right away said next time. Today we are

going to my favorite mexican resturant. We got at the mexican resturant around 10pm. We sat next to each other and

ordered drinks and food. Every sunday they have live entertainment & dancing. While waiting for our food, I grab her

and said lets go dance. While dancing, I did lots of grinding, kissing. Walk back to our table and started eating

and drinking. She pulls me back on the dance floor, We are both kinda buzzed from drinking. After a while, I started

making out on the dance floor. Left the resturant around 12:30am. Drove her back to her house. Made out more in

front of her house. I told her i wanna go inside her house. She said no. I didn't push it. So i just

left.

________
    VAPORGENIE PRICE
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Thread Information