Close

Threaded View

Smile

12/02/08
    TE gp/AE

gp/SPMO

Lunchtime I sat near a table with an HB and got good IOI and some flirty looks from her but she was

stting right next to her B/F and I wasn't in a good state so I just ignored her, nevertheless I could tell the

phero-stuff was working on her.

Later on tonight I went and had a dance lesson. Working up a mild sweat really

does enhance the performance of the pheromones! Within 5 minutes I was surrounded by EVERY woman in the

place....They were all standing in a circle around me with DIHL ... it was really funny....

I had the

interesting problem that Pheromones will attract ALL the women in your area including the fatties and the ugs...

After some deft social manipulation, I managed to separate from the ugs and fatties and actually dance with the two

hotties.... The sweatier I got, the more pheromones were dispersed into my immediate area and the more the babes

were attracted to me and were really getting into it....

Pheromones are dynamite in a slightly stuffy contained

area where it's easy to build up a sweat via some activity like dancing or exercise and the babes get a constant

concentrated dose of the pheromones..

"Dancing Class" provides a a "built-in" social pre-text that let's the

babes lower their social conditioning & "bitch-shields".... Dancing lessons is not like "at a club" or "at a bar",

or "at a dance" where they're being hit on by 900 drunk guys... "Dancing class" is like "yoga class", or "art

class", or "poetry class"... there's always a majority of women (hotties, fatties, and and ugs...) and a only a few

men... many of the men are "gay"... so "dancing class" is definitely a target rich environment....

I had to

leave for work but the babes didn't want me to leave and invited me to a dance over the weekend....

Next time

I'll nclose & dclose the hotties...

I'm confident that the the stuff works. so I need to develop

mixing/measuring/dosing skils and settle on the best "sweet spot" mix for me.

I'm realizing that "LESS IS MORE"

as I seem to be very sensitive to the pheromones and seem to OD very easily...

I'm still getting that "metallic"

taste in the mouth is that a sign of Phero-OD?...
    Thanks,

TG
    Last edited by tgparker; 12-02-2008 at 10:57 PM.

Thread Information