so experince has decided for me that chikara is the best mone out there for me, ive tried almost all

the samples, the newbie kit, mixing gear and chikara is still the best, now how bout the game part, sorry if this

is the wrong section

to give you a little background info, i used to be the all time looser with girls when i

was growing up, found mones and David Deangelo in early years of college and turned into relationship dude. I have

been in a serious relationship with almost every girl I have slept with. Anyway I got out of a relationship a few

months ago and find myslef, doing the same old thing and heading into another serious relationship.

Dont get

me wrong apparently I like relationships but just feel like having some fun. So i started reading again and found

mystery and the pick up artist. I am reading his book "the mystery mehtod" and his stuff seems more about the

pickup and fooling around part as opposed to Davids more longterm stuff or is it just me? also is this stuff legit

or should i move on to something better?

also if anybody has read his stuff, i found it very intresting that

he says the dance floor is a trap, ive met some cool girls on the dance floor... anyway i would appreciate any

advice

thanks