Hello All,
I just made a few layout changes to the home page; the main one being that I simplified the slot machine game and put it into a little (hopefully) unabtrusive popup window, so that more folks will play it and free up more space on the already crowded opening page. I also lubricated the machine with castor oil, so it is now 5 times more likely you will win (odds 1 in 100). On the other hand I am going to take out the Primal and Andro and put in some cheapie prizes like SP oil. The idea being that lots of folks win something without breaking the bank. Before making this change there have been about 50 people per day playing the game (only about 1% of daily visitors), resulting in a predictable winner every 10 days or so with the odds set at 1 in 500. With the thing hitting you in the face in a popup window, theoretically you get 5 times as many people doing whatever it is you want them to do in there, and with the odds of winning 5 times as great... hmmmm, I might have to change it actually. Well, if you haven\'t played it already, better do it now.

Favor: could you check out this popup window and tell me if it lays out OK on your browser? It is a bit tricky, because of the size which you can\'t change. I use Netscape on a Mac computer, meaning I don\'t have a very clear idea what the other 98% of the world are seeing. So, if you could let me know if the popup:
A. text and game fit in the window OK
B. generally looks OK
C. works OK, if you haven\'t tried it before
D. is not terribly annyoing
That would be great.
Since I just reinstalled the script, you might even be able to play it again, even if you already played it when it was over in its old spot. Try it.
Cheers,
Bruce