Yesterday my girlfriend and I thought of going to the flee market just to look around and see what could we buy. Before living the house I applied \"none,nol and rone\", heres the story:

It was almost 12:00 noon and we were sort of hungry, no breakfast yet so we pulled over to a gas station with Mcdonal restuarant. We eat at Mcdonald, no hits at the restuarant cause mostly males are inside. After eating lunch I thought of buying my daugther a chocolate at the gas station, I went inside the gas station a grab a chocolate bar. As I stood up at the counter to pay for the chocolate I noticed a young guy standing infront of me well dressed up like going to a party. He looked like a model ....anyway I was standing behind him. At the counter was a sales lady I\'d say out of scale of 10 shes\' 8 to 8.5 cute. When we got at the counter this guy was being served first by this gal...so, I was just waiting for my turn to be served ...behold...the gal said something..... \"YOUR HOT\" looking at me with a smile on her face [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] The guy infront of me looked at her and at me, and he goes \"DAMN.... I\'M ALL DRESSED UP AND SHE IS LOOKING AT YOU\". I just smiled at him and said \"well..... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] \".

On my way to Mcdonald I was laughing so hard [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] .

I just thought this was funny.... I was cracking up yesterday with the reaction of the guy.

Travis