Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Groovyg View Post
    both

me, and my girl like the smell of NPA

is this really that uncommon lol?
    Same here me and

my Sheela Like the NPA smell.

There is another Androstenone

formula that i use and when applied alone Sheela really turns her nose up at it, that is untill i add a little nice

cologne then she appreciates it in other ways ( nice )

But it is

true that there is some that find the NPA smell offensive with just a little dab, well thats noses for ya huh.

Good cover unlocks the magic of NPA .
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Speaking strictly of smell, I

think all -None products stink on their own. But I've found that they actually improve some cover scents. As Doc

has said, many great fragrances are made great with smelly ingredients. The stinky funk of -None adds a raw

sexiness to your cover scent.

Also, I read about a study in which groups of men and women were asked their

reactions to a sniff of -None. Most men thought it stunk, while many of the women had a pleasant reaction, some

saying it smelled like vanilla. Imagine that.

Yer right Terry, that's noses for ya.

Just wanted to say Terry,

that I've read a lot of your posts and I've started taking your advice on -none mixtures. At first I thought your

hit stories were a bit over the top, but after using some of your combos I gotta say that you're spot on. I had a

woman follow me around Walmart just the other day after spending about a minute in the same aisle as her, wearing a

TE combo that you recommended. So, thanks for the good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodbuster View Post
    Just wanted to say Terry, that I've read a lot of your posts and I've started taking your

advice on -none mixtures. At first I thought your hit stories were a bit over the top, but after using some of your

combos I gotta say that you're spot on. I had a woman follow me around Walmart just the other day after spending

about a minute in the same aisle as her, wearing a TE combo that you recommended. So, thanks for the good

advice.
    Thanks Sodbuster, I have been lucky to get a few consistant mixes together in the last

few years, But i still have many recipes that end up in my files with a big black X over written, and just a few

with Super, Good, Ok, or Just Fair

overwritten.
    My problem is that

i am a mix addict, A mix addict of the worst kind because after producing a hit mix with the 0400-40 seal of

approval attached i soon shelve it and start thinking about other possabilities, which i suppose is good in its self

as it probably helps me keep my head together in my advancing older age .

There are times when i get some good hits with a certain combo but because at times the ingredients

are foreign to Love Scent i do not post up out of respect for the forum privelidge.

And other times i dont post up simply because i dont want to be seen as hogging the forum so as to

give others the spot light.

There are also others that are of the opinion that i am seeking

attention, But the truth is every now and then i do actually get some exceptional hits with these basic shelve

products, and as you have stated they can at times seem very much over the top, Anyway

whatever i just report things as i see them either just standard type hits or good ones

they are there to be had when the correct application hits town Down under.

Stranger

I only ever purchase from LS

(as everything at the "other place" can be pretty much matched anyways, so i just chose one out of loyalty/ease) but

what do you find to be of note from over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Groovyg View Post
    I

only ever purchase from LS (as everything at the "other place" can be pretty much matched anyways, so i just chose

one out of loyalty/ease) but what do you find to be of note from over there?
    I have not received

an order from the O-P since September 07.

Ammunition would suit me

if it was the double strength option.

But then again I would

prefer Alpha 7 and some SOE as it works for me.

I have always been

of the opinion that Alpha 7 is a really smooth operator and a very consistant versitile product.

And now i have been playing around with WAGG for the last 20 days and have not as yet formulated a

catch phrase for my discription of it.

I am of the opinion that WAGG actually does live

up to its name, because after wearing it every day for 3 weeks it really is a very social accepting type of creature

that readily sparks up good humour and feel good vibes when involved in physical communications with either girls or

guys.

And with my every day drop of Androstenone the WAGG adds the touch of polish that

finishes me off very comfortably, And to be honest i would say that i would order it again rather than SOE.

Yes i am more than happy with my decision to Go on and Splash some WAGG on Yeah....

Thread Information