I`ve contact LaCroy concerning the chemistry of NPA and TE and have get a surpriced answer!

Both NPA and TE contains three secret pheromones each!

I`ve contact LaCroy with following words:

Quote Originally Posted by Question for LaCroy
IŽm using "New pheromones additive for men" (NPA) and "The Edge for men" (TE)

for about three years with good success!
However I have the impression that NPA works better than TE and the most

people in the love-scent-forum do say too that NPA is more effective than TE! But the moderators of love-scent do

often repeat that NPA and TE contains definitively both androstenone and a secret pheromone which is the same in

both! Only the concentration is in NPA 5times higher than in TE! And so the question: Do NPA and TE have the exact

same chemistry?
I have another question too: The homepage of love-scent says that the ratio between androstenone

and the secret incredient is 50:50! Is this correct?
Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english (IŽm

from Germany)
The answer was:

Quote Originally Posted by answer by Lacroy

Thanks for your email and a pleasure to

reply to you.

You are correct in thinking that these 2 products have the same chemistry. And yes,

Androstenone does comprise 50% of the formulation, the other 50% comprise 3 other “secret”

pheromones. The reason we do not disclose this info is that there are just too many copy cats out there that would

say they use the same formulation as us, and would not – that’s why we would prefer to keep this a

secret!

So, the NPA is more popular, as people can create their own strength (concentration) when mixed to

cologne/ perfume.

Kind Regards

Daryn

laCroy