Close

Thread: Hit reports

Hybrid View

CAt, A1 is nice, it has shown

its effectiveness constantly.

Last night I had several places to go to and what better opportunity to test

out some mones?

I used my Pheros mix (NPA/SOE/A1), lessening the A1 as iDesign suggested, and I love my

mix!

I have been testing it out and I even added just a touch more NPA. I used it at the grocery store, one

of the fancy ones out here that seem to always have great women in them, and I got lots of smiles, TONS of eye

contact, second looks from a great many. I was truly amazed. Yes, the effect was subtle, but the point if mones is

to give you an edge at connecting. I was just going shopping in jeans and a t-shirt in the evening with mones on and

I easily had a dozen solid reactions.

Field test complete, on to last night. I applied on my wrists, face,

behind my ears and chest and covered with a few dabs of straight Pheros.

First bar with a friend, and the

waitress was young, early 20's and quite attentive. She knelt next to me and touched me a lot on the arm, shoulders

and all over my torso. Now, as tips come into play, I have to say the observations could be suspect. However, I did

have a full view of the bar and I didn't see her acting the same way. Hmm.

The party was crowded; great,

great costumes. Women love Halloween as they can be as risqué as they want be. Chatted up several women,

conversation flowed, and I noticed the conversations had a bit of intensity. Then this one girl caught my eye. Early

20's very attractive and we chatted, with her rubbing her body on me. Several times. So, yeah, I got her number. As

we spoke, she was touchy/feely, as the mix tends to make them and while I have NO problem talking to women, mones

just make it easier to connect and this mix works for me.

Back to the bar and the hits just keep on coming.

An ex was there an commented that I was Mr. Popular with the ladies. I guess I was. Several conversations were a

bit intense and this mix just makes women touch me! I love that!

The girls were all late 20's-30's and one

that is just so beautiful from my previous post made straight for me and we spoke for so long by ourselves her BF

was PISSED. He said nothing to me, but I saw them arguing about her ignoring him and talking to me. Again, the same

behavior, closeness, touching conversational intensity, but I know she's with someone else. Still, the effects are

there.

I guess it was girls with boyfriends night, as another girl i kind of know kept bouncing between me

and her boyfriend. She was a bit obvious, made mad eye contact, lots of arm touching and is the cheating kind. I

can't say that this is not her baseline behavior, but the behavior was similar to the rest of the

girls.

Chatted up several other girls (all in great costumes), and at the worst, they were attentive. This

mix just rocks. Note that I am quite social, not hard to look at and I can carry on conversations with wall, if need

be.

I'm a bit hungover and my writing isn't the best right now. Is there an emoticon for feeling like

you're going to puke?

You found your sweet spot! Nice

job Nematode. When I'm out I'm not really looking to hook up, but the kind of attention you describe is often

there, and its too much fun playing around.

I'm kind of partial to CAt's A7 mix, but I can see where someone

who can wear NPA would get the same results when mixed with SoE/A1. It seems that A1 tweaks the other "big 3" Mones

just perfectly, and I found my perfect mix very easily.

Adding A1 to a mix makes perfect sense if you think about

it as adding a comfort element to your attractiveness, sexual or otherwise. Its good stuff.

I think I have found it. I

shied away from NPA and the bottle is mostly full, but it seems to work well in the mix. It is fun watching the

reactions. What really sells me is that while I get the reactions from many, I don't get it from all.

Thread Information