Close

Hybrid View

I have no doubt about its

potency either Terry, hence my comment about its residual smell. I also know what it can produce, which is

nice.

C7 is so full of different pheromones its no wonder that different people have different reactions both in

scent and effectiveness.

C7, to me, is a good base that you can tweak with other more specific -mones. I like

it with A7 for social, and I've used it with TE too.

I've heard about an SoE/C7 mix but have not tried it

that I can recall. Seems it could be a good work blend if you get the dosage right. Anyone try this?

Hi,

I had tried the

C7+SOE combo in different doses. However I found it be quite a sleep inducing combo. In terms of effectivness, I

didnt find any perceptive difference between 4 sprays C7 or 2-3 C7+10+" SOE.

Have tried 3 sprays C7+2 drops A7.

Results are good, plenty of curious glances from females. Has the making of a good combo, but needs more tweaking.

Probably a couple of drops of none. Am going to try it out this weekend and post results.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by theknight View Post
    Hi,

I had tried the C7+SOE combo in different doses. However I found it be quite a

sleep inducing combo. In terms of effectivness, I didnt find any perceptive difference between 4 sprays C7 or 2-3

C7+10+" SOE.

Have tried 3 sprays C7+2 drops A7. Results are good, plenty of curious glances from females. Has

the making of a good combo, but needs more tweaking. Probably a couple of drops of none. Am going to try it out this

weekend and post results.
    It sounds as if you are on to something TK, with

your 3 sprays C7, + A7 x 2 dr.

The mix will give you at least 40 mcg of Androstenone and around 8 mcg of Androstenone in the

Alpha 7 component.

And with the added 3 sprays of Chikara you will be receiving a further good concentration of

steering pheromones,

With this decent and well chosen mix you are using there is no doubt that you will be noticed, and

also have every chance of posessing an attractive prescence.

You mention that it has the making of a good

combo, but needs more tweaking with "Probably a couple of drops of none"

I really think you are on to something with

the mix as it stands,

But i am wondering why add a further

couple of drops of none ? As would be a real bomb to use with black women as targets.

But considering that you have your

target group as Asian girls it seems unusual to be adding a "further couple of drops of

none"

I

could understand you adding say A1 or maby some extra alpha androstenol to your proposed mix but your choice of

"none" for the project seems suprising to me when i consider your target group.

Well of cource its only an experiment i

realize, and it may well yeald some interesting results with the extra Androstenone fire power.

Anyways TK

i really appreciate your excellent feedback and wish you a super weekend, and i look forward to your results as

usual.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information