Hi. I am new to

the Pheromone scene. I been researching this for quite a while but don't have enough courage to purchase any of the

products I find on amazon or here.

I know there are people out there who mix pheromones to get a good reaction.

Basically I am a pretty laid back guy who loves to bodybuild and I try to keep a positive attitude. I do however

find it hard for me to talk with women I am attracted too. I can for short peroids of time but cannot get to where I

like them to notice me.

I am a good dresser and sometimes I try nice scents like AXE. I try not to over do it. I

juss want women to notice me more. I am into the Black/Brown skinned sisters more than anything. lol. Im a white boi

age 24 who looks 19-20. I gave up smoking weed too. YAY! I am happy I made that decision. I want ta be happy. I

dress cozy wearing nice urban clothes, Sean John, Akadmiks, Southpole. Sometimes I wear the nice Tommy Hilfiger

POLO's. I had comments where I do dress good. I am decent looking guy cuz my apparance is one priority.

I want

something where I can get women to smile toward me and to keep my social level with people in general. Especially

when it comes to work. I worked fast food before and people aren't too nice toward me. I guess they sense I am a

bit intimidating, serious or juss don't wanna get too friendly with me. The other thing I usually work with men

better than females. I don't get it. Women are so mean toward me when I work for them. I don't get it. I shower at

lest once per day. I want a smell I can smell fresh A day all day and where women will feel comfortable speaking

toward me lol. Any suggestions? I am ready for this challenge. I don't go clubbin much or bar scene but I go to

church lol. Once or twice a week.

Thanks HornyViper!