I'm

sorta new to -mones. I used them a coulpe of years ago in High School, Androstenone.
A while

back I was debating on purchasing the combo pack of chikara and primal instinct but i was reading that chikara is

actually more potent than primal instinct?
I guess I'll explain my personality as it will give a

glimpse of my needs and the type of -mones my body produces naturally. I am about 6'3 225lbs, attractive, well

built. When I go out I am very sociable and always know a few people where ever i'm at. I never like to stay in one

place in a bar/nightclub scene and like to talk to many people both male and female. However when interacting with

females I do not want to put out just a friendly vibe and would like a sexual tension type of vibe between myself

and females. Naturally in my line of work I deal in a high risk environment and am constantly negotiating with other

people trying to find a strike price to work a deal. I am generally a dominate character like things my way and them

done in my way. Overall i'm pretty well known and respected but i'm thinking that -mones will enhance that effect

and possibly even give me greater flexibility in my negotiations aka more money. I know that experimentation is

the best way to find out what works for me, but i'm sure with an active community here there is a consensus amongst

some people here as to what -mones tend to work best in certain environments/desired effects and can point me in the

right direction. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to respond.