About a month

ago I started using chikara, at the same time I started working with my studies at a new place where there is this

totally awesome looking girl. We haven't talked much because I'm very shy, and she may be a little shy too I

think. We both sit in the same big office. Sometimes when there is only us two there she will start talking about

strange stuff, like how much food she has been eating that day and such. She also told me without any reason one day

that she had to go and that she wouldn't be coming to the office the next day. Ok, thanks for the info, I thought,

sarcastically. I thought this because we hadn't talked at all that day, and we work on different subjects. Then

this day she told me that she had been to theatre. We started talking about this and then we went on to talk on

about other stuff before we eventually started to work on our studies again. Then she suddenly asked me if I wanted

to go and take a snack some other place, to which I replied that I had already eaten , that I was too shy to go with

her to that other place because of unknown people.
But, the thing is I have never experienced a girl acting the way

she does with me. Do you people think the reason she acts so strange is because of the chikara?