idesign --

First:

Thank You!

Second: Yes, that is right. I had 15" of SoE + 15" of a B-nol SoE Clone spread around the

backs of my hands, my neck and my jawline; Along with 1 spray of Chikara to my chest, just for good measure

Third: Several things...
(a) Aside from the Chikara I was essentially wearing straight

SoE with some Bnol. I think that gave off enough of a (safe and tamed) sexual aura to pique her interest while the

Bnol projected a sort of "Social King" image, if you will.
(b) Like you said, that is a lot of stuff,

particularly a lot of SoE et al. 30 inches is certainly an "overdose number." Now, she didn't overtly

behave
as though she were in an overdose state (except for chasing me after class), but I do think she

"felt like" she were ODing. does that make sense?
(c) I think less -none due to the reduced Chikara

contributed to the "friendly nice guy" image I have been shooting for all along (in the past I have routinely used 2

or more sprays). Admittedly, I may be off base here though.

Fourth: I certainly understand the notion of

sticking to what you know when there is something to be gained (or lost ). The reason I ask is that I feel

like my goal should now be to build trust while mantaining (or escalating if at all safely possible) sexual

tension.

Fifth: Yes, you are probably right. I do feel like I have pretty much mastered SoE and I am

familiar with C7 and b-nol so adding one more chemical would be safe, I think. I wonder about A1 or LT, at

least if I can get in some preliminary experimentation before the date.

Sixth: Thank you for the advice, I had

not really considered that. I think I will use no more than 15 inches of SoE and SoB-nol (clever huh?)

combined. What is more, I doubt I will use none until after I have already gotten her into bed

Once again, many thanks for all the feedback guys.