Close

Hybrid View

Ok thank you. That is

certainly what I would intuit, it is just good to have your feedback. Thanks.

Make sure to keep us posted on

results! Good luck!

Ok, not to beat a dead horse

here but I have been thinking...

idesign, you said that I should add some -none outside of school-related

interactions (i.e. coffee "date" or w/e). I would take it that you mean to say that I should keep the SoE + Chikara

mix until then, no? Now, beyond that I see two possibilities (though admittedly, I may be nitpicking here),

A)
    I should simply use SoE + NPA on the first "coffee date." The possible problem I foresee here is that

a sudden change may confuse her, though given the change of setting, maybe not

B) I should keep the SoE

base (which I would do anyway) and use a small amount of both Chikara and NPA, like perhaps 1 spray

and 1 dab, respectively. That way the mone profile is similar to what she is used to with me, just with a

(hopefully) decidedly sexual edge.

Again, I realize it may be silly to get caught up in such details, but I am

more than a little OCD. Once again, thanks idesign, and anyone else who responds for that

matter.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureKill View Post
    Ok, not

to beat a dead horse here but I have been thinking...
    Oh what the hell, beat away... its best

to get your strategy straight.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureKill View Post
    idesign, you said that I should add some -none outside

of school-related interactions (i.e. coffee "date" or w/e). I would take it that you mean to say that I should keep

the SoE + Chikara mix until then, no? Now, beyond that I see two possibilities (though admittedly, I may be

nitpicking here), B) I should keep the SoE base (which I would do anyway) and use a small amount of

both Chikara and NPA, like perhaps 1 spray and 1 dab, respectively. That way the mone profile is similar to

what she is used to with me, just with a (hopefully) decidedly sexual edge.
    You're thinking right I

think, the good thing is you're thinking. I would choose option B. You might wait for the second "date" to

introduce the -none, but that's your call in the field.

Use NPA *very*judiciously to start, and increase in

small amounts if required.

Nitpicking now might just get you a Russian g/f.

Good luck,
    Greg

Yeah, and I won't even have

to do the whole "mail order bride" thing.

Once again, thanks for the feedback. I may even use "half-a-dab,"

if you will, of NPA at first. Regardless, I will certainly post results as I make them.

Ok I know it has been awhile,

but I haven't had much to report since my last post...

Last Tuesday the Sexy Russian Girl was absent, much to my

disappointment .

Last Thursday I used the same mix as before. I did not get as pronounced results as before

but I was still pleased, all things considered. I spoke to her briefly before class, and I was the only one she

seemed interested in talking to, a good sign. We smiled at each other from half-way across the room twice, nothing

special, but still another good sign. After class was over and I started to leave she waited until she could walk

right beside me to get up (she sits closer to the door than I do). Also, she all but shoved this big guy out of the

way to catch me. We started talking and she said she was tired and had been sick, I tried my best to show concern

(not that I didn't care because I did, and I tried to show it). At that point we parted ways to head to our next

classes.

Today was more interesting though. My most recent order arrived last week and I have been itching to

use NPA ever since. I foolishly went ahead and used it today, despite my better judgment. I had ~12+ inches of SoE

on my neck, a spray of Chikara at my solar plexus and a dab of NPA split between the tops of my hands, a little more

on my right hand. Also, I sit with my left side closest to her which may or may not be of any consequence.

When

she came into class she was shivering and I asked her if she was cold. "Yees, vary," she said with a grin and a

Pussy Galore type accent (very hot). About this time class started, today the professor had us pair off to

critique each other's essays. Sadly I was not paired with Ms. Galore. Despite what little interaction I had

with her I did notice 3 DIHL from her. I briefly made eye contact with two, and maintained it until she looked away

once. Neither one of us smiled, I am thinking that perhaps I should have initiated a smile . Once class

was over she got up quickly and left. I certainly hope she was simply in a hurry but I really don't think that was

the case.

So, here is where you guys come in...
    In short, WTF happened? Here is my take on

it.

(1) Sadly I do think the addition of NPA was the primary culprit, what do you think? I probably

should have held off on it for a little while.

(2) With hindsight, it was very dumb of me not to smile at

her. How much of a role do you think that played here?

(3) Could where I put the various mones

have had any bearing on my (lack of) results? I think probably not, but I would love to here your take on it.

So

the next question is what should I do next? First and foremost I need to smile at her and be the first to do

it.

But that still leaves me with the issue of pheromonal problems. My gut tells me to simply cut out

the NPA for now and re-titrate up the Chikara dosage. I did have another thought, though this may seem dumb given

the supposed nature of my problem. That is to add something like A314 for the whole "respect vibe," or perhaps A1

on it's own in the hopes that it will negate any alienation she may feel towards me.

That is really what I want

to know. what do you guys think I should do with my mone profile at this point?

Also, do you think her

inattentiveness could be caused by something else entirely?

Once again I apologize for such a long and drawn out

post. Thank you ever so much to anyone who responds.

How About "Want to meet up for some

coffee after class?"?
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Thread Information