Close

Hybrid View

Well, we got together for

dinner, I had on NPA 2x, Soe 6 inches with "WINGS' as a cover. It's the 1st time she ever asked what I was wearing

and that she liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsense View Post
    Well,

we got together for dinner, I had on NPA 2x, Soe 6 inches with "WINGS' as a cover. It's the 1st time she ever

asked what I was wearing and that she liked it.
    I would definitely call that progress SS.

Scent is

very intimate, and she liked it. If she liked it enough to comment she liked it a lot. What about the rest of the

evening? Notice any behavioral changes?

I don't remember if A1 has been mentioned in your thread, but its a

good "trust and comfort" -mone that I've had success with.

Well, the evening went pretty

good, went to se "PS- I Love You", but it hit a little too close tp home My wife of 27 years died a year ago, and

they were best friends. She thinks that is why she can't get out of friend zone.

Stranger

I’m in a

similar situation. I’m 50 and the woman I’m pursuing is 42. She is divorced only 3 years after a 15 yr marriage that

was abusive. She likes me romantically, but is very hesitant about being serious right now so I’m letting her set

the pace with what she feels comfortable with. She’s scared of making the same mistake again and I understand. I’ve

been wearing a314, Instant Female Magic, Instant Honesty around her for a couple of months now. I’m not looking for

a sexual charge, just to get her to relax and trust me more. So far it seems to be working. She notices when I’m not

around and if I’m gone for only 5 days misses me. When we’re alone together it doesn’t take much to get her to open

up and give me a core dump of what’s going on in her private life. When around other people she flirts big time with

me which I eat up.
    J I tried LT it doesn’t seem

to have worked. I’ve recently purchased SOE and WAGG-N because I thought it might help more with my mix. I started

using SOE last week and I’ll try WAGG in another week. I’ll still use A314 and SOE as my base. I’m not a Clint

Eastwood type, but I’ve read the forums about how WAGG worked on easy going guys just as good as it works with alpha

males. I also read that you can’t OD on SOE so that’s good. Can you OD on WAGG? I understand what the guys in this

thread are going through. When dealing with a woman who has been hurt emotionally it will always take more time than

you think. The main thing is to let her know you’ll always be there for her and to be a good

listener.

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    I understand what the guys in this thread are going through. When

dealing with a woman who has been hurt emotionally it will always take more time than you think. The main thing is

to let her know you’ll always be there for her and to be a good listener.
    I admire

you guys who have the patience and thoughtfulness to travel this ground.

newguy phrased it very well.

Its mostly about *you*. To the extent that you can be who you need (and want) to be in a given

situation, the greater your success.

Mones can help, a lot, but its *you* who is sitting next to them.

I still

like A1. A drop of that with SoE or C7 might be good.

Stranger

Exactly. I know what I have to

offer a woman and it's good - in my eyes. I've run into far too many women who do not want to date any man because

of the hurt they feel. The main reason I went with mones was to enhance what I already have, not to substitute, or

replace it. In the end, all you have to give to a woman is what's inside. If you think mones can replace that, then

you won't last long. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    The main

reason I went with mones was to enhance what I already have, not to substitute, or replace it. In the end, all you

have to give to a woman is what's inside. If you think mones can replace that, then you won't last long.

:-)
    If we had such a thing, I would nominate this as post of the year.

For you younger guys on the

prowl... the same thing is true for you. You simply cannot expect a chemical boost to completely overcome whatever

it is that hinders you. Pheromones are awesome for what they can do, but less awesome than what you can do.

Thread Information