Close

Threaded View

Default Good idea or bad idea?

Half a

packet of SOE and half a packet of Chickara, This a good idea or a bad one? Iv used them both as stand alones with a

reasonable ammount of sucess, so im pondering a combo.
    Thanks
    V

--Results

Sorry this took so long guys my

net went down for a few weeks unexplainably, Turns out I need to pay them to keep it working, Anywho.
    I wore a full

gel pack of Chikara, spread over my forearms and a the leftovers onto my chest, Then took half a gelpack of SoE and

spread it over my neck/under the ears.

Turns out for me, this is a brilliant way to get the invisables, I spoke

to several females of my own age ( 20 ) Whom ignored me and walked away. This is strange as Im usualy good looking

enugh to keep them around for a chat, Phero's just help put them in my lap lol. Altho It depends on the last time I

shaved, the day after I shave seems to be magic, the day of is crap and the days after that second day are

indifferent. But anywho I digress, In my last act of desperation, I went and talked to some store employee chicks (I

was at the mall) I got cold compliance, A very what do you want so I can give it to you and you can leave sort of

idea.

These are my results, a bad reaction I think, If anyone has any thoughts please let me know
    V
    Last edited by vendettaseve; 12-11-2007 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Finished Testing

Thread Information