Hey guys

I havent read the

thread but someone alerted me to the first post

Just dropping in to give an update on my pheromone removal

findings, and its looking positive.

I figured out how to remove pheromones from your system.

Drink liquid

chlorophyll. It's a powerful internal deoderizer. The stuff I have comes in a dropper. I drank 5 glasses of it,

mixed in water, on the first day. The next few days I drank 3 glasses per day. Space it out over the day. Keep

drinking 3 glasses a day until you feel better. What will happen is it will make your armpits stink like never

before. This is because all the pheros are being expelled from your system all at once. If you get super

stinkified armpits, thats a good sign. However, it will just soak into your clothes again, and you can risk

re-inhaling it.

So, here's how to clean your clothes!

Go to the pet store and get Nature's Miracle, or

Petastic stain and odor remover, or anything that uses enzymes to remove pet odors. This is the only thing that

works. I've tried everything. Dump about 1/2 cup to 1 cup in with your laundry, wash on cold. It works better if

you give it some time before you put it in the dryer. The more time you give the enzymes, the more they will remove

the odor. Also works best if you soak your clothes in the sink with it in high concentrations. Use only cold

water.

That's it! Chlorophyll for your body and enzymes for your clothes. Both are super safe to use, and

effective. You can use that enzyme stuff on furniture or anything else that could have got pheromones on it. Also,

wash your towels and bed sheets.

Please do this starvulture!! You will feel 1000% better. And please let use

know how this works for you. I'm going to be putting together a pheromone removal guide, so I need to hear your

results.

thanks.