Well, I had a

bad reaction to SOE last night, it is the first time I've tried it. First off, I have anxiety, so these problems

are doubtfully typical - but after I read Sublime's post, I knew I had to be careful because I have reacted badly

to things that most people have no problem with before. So I put a little dab on a tissue and took about 3 deep

breaths of SOE.

It smelled great - I knew it was the real deal. The first hour was great, my body relaxed,

and I felt like I was in love. However, this persisted - my heart started beating very fast. So fast in fact, that

I couldn't go to sleep. I stayed up until 1am and woke up at 5. The fast heartbeat was like, well it was like my

whole body had fallen in love but had gone out of control - my body was relaxed, it was just my heart that I could

not slow down - and sleeping and heartbeat have NEVER been problems for me. My heart is still beating very quickly

and there is not much I can do.

So this is too bad, it means that it is very unlikely that I will be able

to use SOE, unless this effect instantly and permanantly wears off. How long does it normally take for self

medicating effects to wear off (though it may not be true for me as I have read that it is very mild for most). I

didn't even smell the bottle, this was a small dose. Also I want to recover as quickly as possible from this

incident, not sure how to do this though. What do you think?