http://www.zug.com/pranks/aphrodisiac/index02.html

r

I don't want to get people all pissed off about this, but this was a blog post I found when searching for

"Athena 10x". It is part funny part offensive, and implies that pheromones smell bad and don't work. (Since it is

indexed on google when searching for athena 10x it may deter people from buying it)

I read this blog at a

time when I thought pheromones were still bogus, and I was this close to never searching for them again, luckily, I

found this forum after that and started the research back up. In moments of doubt I think of this blog post and

wonder if I'm just fooling myself about pheromones, but I know the science is there and snap out of it.

So

what did this guy do wrong, wear too much? My guess is he was just trying to be funny and not taking the testing

seriously. He does make pheromones sound very bad, and strongly deterred me from trying them until I found more

info. But hey - he also saved me from buying Athena 10x which the forum said they had little luck with. I was THIS

close to buying 10x, right before I read that blog and then found this forum somehow? I forget how, a search of some

sort. Anyways, thought I'd post this blog to see, what do you think about it?