Close

Hybrid View

Enlightened One

Very good posting welcome to the

wierd wierd world of pheromones keep those reports coming, u got a good stash to work with there to

Stranger

Post Day 3 final part

raul1966,

Watcher - thanks.

raul1966, don't forget the extra 2” (1” on the back of each hand) making a total

of 51”

Spent all day in the office except for when I went to check on the server room to make sure it was

OK. Should have just stayed at home – I had completely forgotten that I was going to be the only one in

today.

Going home wasn't that fun, it was cold and it had been raining for the past hour or so before I left

work and was still drizzling so I just wanted to get home as quickly as possible. About half an hour before I left

work I applied another 1” of SOE to the back of each hand, the first application had completely gone, and 2 X

1” of SOE to the skin between the sideburn and ear like I did in the morning.

No definite hit as yesterday

but there was this woman (probably in her late 30s but looked like she was in her 40s and a very young girl I would

say less than 10 years old who I think was her daughter. Both kept looking at me even when I noticed what they were

doing.

The SOE scent was still noticeable on my forearms after 12 hours, more so than day 2 but starting to

fade.

By the end of the day I has put on 55” of SOE.

The weird thing about my journey home was that I

could smell the SOE scent even though it was cold and wet and more so than in the morning which wasn't as cold and

not wet.
    Last edited by liquidg; 11-09-2007 at 06:38 AM.
    When you compete with others you discover your weaknesses. When you compete with yourself you find your strengths.
    - Matt Furey

Thread Information