for starters im new here so hi, the names ledgic...23 from houston tx (origionaly nyc) im

23, 6-3, 235 and droping due to exercise and eating healthy which we all should do...
anywho , i have been

browsing this site for about a week now going over hundreds of threads all the from back in 2003, because i love to

learn.
as for me im pretty science grounded, in school i accelled in advance science, and history. and when i got

into ap chemistry that when i got into pheromones, not humans yet, but insects, animals,etc.
back in the day i

doing shit like testing pheromones on bugs. example project of mine...roach pheromones takin from feces, well i

could by using the trail get them to go anywhere i wanted amazing brainless huh, not exactly, just following its

genes.
that brings me here havin been interested in the human aspect since i was around 20 i knew the existed in

humans and of course looking up reaserch allways usualy says it a theory, but i knew otherwise...heard of products

like athena, and what not...then i stumblem onto this site while reading the scent of eros, i had no idea all of

this was here, wow...

now lets get down to business ,"me me me...me too..."

i have read r don steeles

body language, Eric Berne, Games People Play, 1964... so i have been well veresed on the ladies since my break up

with my ex when i was 20... and since then i dont argue i dont get jealous, i dont mad easily, nor upset at the

little things they do, after all its just to get our attention, or for there rise, so i dont feed into negativity so

to speak...let me tell you it drives the ladies mad when you know how to end an argument in less than 10 seconds

because you know whens shes lying or whens she wrong...
anyway
my questions is.....
i have reviewed all the

testemonials, and find them to be pretty straightfoward....not bad
here we go
no me im not scary to the ladies

at least i dont think...like i said 6-3 235, light skined african american/native american very handsome.i get

respect from the dudes, but the women are fearfull at first...thats my problem... i smile, was raised by a single

mom who taught me the ins and outs of women(by the time i was 13 i could cook full corse meals)and i lived with over

6 femals at one time(all family)so i know how to spot subtlety ,and with my wide range of vocabulary, i know how to

talke to them, and my speech skills are highly developed, but still i get the" you ledgic when i first met you

seemed like a ass-hole, i know i was being judgemental, but now that i know you, your so nice....now on older people

we talk to death, you know the older supermarket- walmart crowd, they talk....
i need a ice breaker, so to speak

, and i heard soe is good for that...you know what lets go for broke... iwant to do some field testing....how about

something for ice breakin,soe, and some edge thrown inthere to get the blood flowin??
also couplins are highly

fascinating and ive know about that one fora while, my moms a nurse, i have acess to tons of medical journals,and

what not.even though about combining a little couplins in there for the "wow other woman had him so he must be

valueable" effect, but that could work against me...any thoughts...
next question.... with my age i know i put

out more than an older male, so which products work best for the 20 to 30 crowd?
recap...got down the body

language, and game thing so i able to pick up on the subtle changes.now all we gotta do is bust down that wall they

put to "protect them selves"
let me tell you down here in houston there women are down right, to what do you

drive, where do you live, you got money...allthough i want a ltr, for now i talk some passion...just need something

to make them forget about the materialistic shit so we can get down to "business"

nice meeting yall, and by

the way belgareth,drsmellthis,silksand,terry0400-40,naughtiegirl,and lor loved reading you's guys posts ...btw lor

from reading one of your post many many moons ago, and yes i agree to much manily pheromones can make children quite

a bit uneasy, and the funny thing is there afraid a not really sure why, so they just freak until they calm down, or

they realize your not a threat...omg, speaking of that i swear thats what it seems like im going through, some women

look at me allmost like im the boogy man,lol, but will talk to me once they get to me...interesting huh women and

children being a like in that manner , i could be wrong, so....