Close

Hybrid View

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by CAtriathlete View Post
    Have you

ever tried to mix A1 with either A7 or SOE before? A1 is alcohol based, while the other two are oil based. I don't

think they will mix well. -CAt
    I find if using a sprayer or dropper bottle, just give it a damn good

shake before and after application to mix the products up. Works for me!
    early 40's white male or or

Stranger

Hey terry0400-40, how did you

come up with that formula for SOE inch/drops? I ask for reason I believe that the spreadsheet has the amounts listed

wrong. I think 6 drops will not equal 30" and in fact may be too much -nol.

I found this post

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...oe+spreadsheet that someone tested a

roll-on bottle with 1 ml and got like 180" not 28" like the spreadsheet says. Not too mention that all roll-ons may

give more or less spread depending on the flow from the applicator.

Thanks for the help.

Now all I

need to figure out is how many sprays = a 30inch application.

That way if I did all my other things corectly it

should be the right dose!

EDIT:

It looks like 10 sprays = my normal dosage. I put in 20 drops of water

and was close to being able to empty it at 10 sprays (10-15 sometimes... tried several times but I will error on

less). This means using the atomizer I bought I can last about 14 days. So I might have to pack 2 :P

If I make

a second one up I am going to use RM in place of A7. Any sugestions on drops to add with SOE and A1. I was

thinking maybe 11 drops per 6 SOE and 3A1. Just my thinking but wanted to get some suggestions before I wate

product.
    Last edited by Rubio; 09-29-2007 at 05:15 PM.

Just thought of something.

Since I am not normaly around my wife all day I have only been applying mones at night.

Given that we are

going to be 24/7 for an entire trip and I am going to be bathing before dinner... Maybe I should try something like

this.

SOE + A1 at day.

SOE+A1+A7 at night.

doing a good scrub down before applying night dossage.

Thanks to Terry I have my night dosage. But for my day dosage I just want to double check... looks like this

would work as well.

SOE X 6 Drops
    A1 X 3 Drops
    Cologne (using Truth by CK) X 10

Anyone see any problems

this might cause? Never tried day/night mones. Or think I should just stick with the Night combo and reapply after

shower?

Thanks everyone Only have limited time to test before leaving!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by zatoichi View Post
    Hey

terry0400-40, how did you come up with that formula for SOE inch/drops? I ask for reason I believe that the

spreadsheet has the amounts listed wrong. I think 6 drops will not equal 30" and in fact may be too much

-nol.

I found this post

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...oe+spreadsheet that someone tested a

roll-on bottle with 1 ml and got like 180" not 28" like the spreadsheet says. Not too mention that all roll-ons may

give more or less spread depending on the flow from the applicator.
    Hmmmm I just took the roller ball top out and dried it and then dropped 5 drops of SOE inside the

roller head and gave it a roll test several times and came up with an average of 5" to a drop, this could vary a

little according to the size of the dropper and also the temperature of the test product, but i did make the test

with the rollers from 2 individual bottles of SOE.

I have never

seen the spreadsheet as i have a pheromone dropper with a rubber bulb at one end that sucks up the drops, the

dropper i have forms a drop at about the same volume as that of a drop from the Alpha 7 tilt dropper bottle when

inverted.

Well i get about 38.5 drops / mL from my dropper. X

10 = 385 drops per bottle

Giving me a total of 1925" per

bottle.

With each drop giving me 10.384 mcg Nol + 2.596 mcg rone

= total of 12.98mcg per drop X by 385 total drops in the bottle =4997.3 total mcg which is close enough to 5mg.

Seeing as i average 5" per drop i am happy with that and can

work out my requirements close enough to the mark.

But i can

well understand that others may get a different amount of inches per drop depending upon their dropper size and also

the flow rate of the individual roller applicator, and also the temperature on the test day and any other variable

that may enter into the equation.

IM no expert, ha what is an

expert ? ( x is an unknown quantity and a spurt is a fast drip. ) DUHA ha lol..

Whatever gives results with each individual roller is up to each of us to work out our own best

needs regarding inches and when we get a workable amount work with it, that is why i usually like to measure my

applications in drops it gives me a close idea of the amounts of pheromone i am applying. PS according to

my calculations 1ml gives me about 193" but thats my deal .
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 10-01-2007 at 04:17 AM. Reason: add word
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Hey terry, thanks for the

answer. glad there was a method and not just a half-assed answer. I give ya that with the drops you are correct.

With my dropper I average around 25 drops/ml so my numbers will look for one drop 0.016mg/ml -nol and 0.004

mg/ml -rone. And I did like you tested which is a great way. I put one drop on the roller but I got like 14"!

I notice at first I would get 5"-6" but found there was still some left on the roller when I went to dry it. I

figure that if you do a roll straight, then the sides of the sphere are not being distributed. So my other attempts

I kept rotating the roller applicator and I got more flow for my money. I guess really that the conversion of inches

to mg will be case by case study for everyone.

I, just like you, will continue using drops instead. I

won't use the roller since I will not be able to guage the amounts of -nol and -rone I am applying

correctly. Not to mention the fact that I would not be able to put it on after work since I would get the roller all

clogged and dirty with grease

Quote Originally Posted by zatoichi View Post
    Hey

terry, thanks for the answer. glad there was a method and not just a half-assed answer. I give ya that with the

drops you are correct. With my dropper I average around 25 drops/ml so my numbers will look for one drop 0.016mg/ml

-nol and 0.004 mg/ml -rone. And I did like you tested which is a great way. I put one drop on the

roller but I got like 14"! I notice at first I would get 5"-6" but found there was still some left on the roller

when I went to dry it. I figure that if you do a roll straight, then the sides of the sphere are not being

distributed. So my other attempts I kept rotating the roller applicator and I got more flow for my money. I guess

really that the conversion of inches to mg will be case by case study for everyone.

I, just like you,

will continue using drops instead. I won't use the roller since I will not be able to guage the amounts of

-nol and -rone I am applying correctly. Not to mention the fact that I would not be able to put it on

after work since I would get the roller all clogged and dirty with grease
    Yes Z, i also have a medical dropper and it dispenses at about the same rate as yours seems to, if

i was to have used this one in my tests i would have got far more SOE to the inch than i do with my phero type

dropper. At least we wont be ODing if we are several inches over with the Nol and Rone, Good thing Androstenone

doesant come in a rollertop ha ha we would have all thrown our rollers to the shizen housen and taken our droppers

out ha ha.

I am thinking that since I am

going to have to be reapplying and possible putting on clothes that I should stick with an SOE A1 mix.

My theory

being that since dirsty clothes are going to have to be repacked near clean clothes this will lessen my chance of an

OD.

Any thoughts on this?

And last (for now...)

How does dry cleaning do for removing mones from

clothes? I might have to use hotel dry cleaning half way through trip and want to make sure it is good enough for

reapplication (assuming I have to apply to my clothes, which I am starting to think I might...)

Stranger

Default Important presentation

Hi some of u

already know about my situation. Without going into details I have a very important accademic project presentation

on Friday. Flowing some suggestion from members here I purchased a bottle of unscented SOE, A314 and Liquid Trust.

I remember being advised because due the short lived effects of LT I should only spray it on half hour

before the meeting.

It would take an hour to get to the venue. So do u suggest get there then put the stuff

on in the rest room. Or am I safe enough putting on the SOE and A314 then add LT at the venue.

The examiners

are two males and a female. Watching the proceeding is the regisrar of the institution who is a female. It would my

first time meeting the latter.

This project presentation is a repeat. It was thrown out by the examiners

colleagues first time round but I disputed results and now offered another hearing.

I am told this is a face

saving process but non the less contentious.

Hoping the mones can give me the edge on the big day.

How

many drops of each and where. Would I be able to place drops on the same spot. How much does the danger of overdose

make.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio View Post
    I am

thinking that since I am going to have to be reapplying and possible putting on clothes that I should stick with an

SOE A1 mix.

My theory being that since dirsty clothes are going to have to be repacked near clean clothes this

will lessen my chance of an OD.

Any thoughts on this?

And last (for now...)

How does dry cleaning

do for removing mones from clothes? I might have to use hotel dry cleaning half way through trip and want to make

sure it is good enough for reapplication (assuming I have to apply to my clothes, which I am starting to think I

might...)
    Just watch it to see if the SOE leaves a residue on your clothes,

it doesent leave a visable residue on mine because i premix my applications of SOE + A7 + cologne and spray if from

a distance and therefore i get a larger coverage area, once my clothes have been through the wash i reapply again

and dont have any problems.

Thread Information