Hello,

Another

noob here. I stumbled across this site last week while searching for something totally unrelated. I read the forum

for a few hours in fascination and then ordered the newbie starter kit. I'm a 43 yr old married Caucasian man,

6'1" 215 lbs, could stand to lose a few. I recently quit smoking.

I checked the mail on my way to work and found

that my starter kit arrived. Upon opening I found a nice bottle of Edge and smaller bottle of musk oil, a small

packet of SOE and an Edge towelette. My main interest is in gaining a social edge so I'm saving the SOE for a party

on Saturday night.

Curious, I decided to play around with the bottle of Edge so I mixed it 50/50 with the musk

oil in the atomizer as the instrutions suggested. I wanted to see how my wife would respond to it so I sprayed

myself once in the chest as I was leaving my workplace.

I stopped of at a local store just before I got home to

see what I could see. The store was mostly deserted as it was 1:30 am. There was a hot 40ish blonde in the outdoor

section so I walked slowly past her. No noticeable reaction. This was not a good time and place to play with this as

there were so few people here. I didn't want to be seen as looming and leering so I picked up a few items and left.

The cashier (late 30's caucasian, slim) had a nice big smile for me but that doesn't really mean anything.

I

arrived home and killed a few hours before my wife woke up to get ready for work. I drove her to work and there was

no reaction from her. She's asian so perhaps the one spray of Edge went unnoticed? I'll try two sprays next week

perhaps.

Anyways, I ordered a some packets to try out. Chikara, SOE and Perception. I belong to a private club

and a little social edge would help me out a bit. The party is tomorrow night and I'll report on how well I did

with my little packet of SOE.