Bruce,

You have done it again. Have not played allot with the mones in a yr or two. But found a bottle of

Primal last month with a bit left, while going through some stuff. And it was Primal Time..ha ha. Forgot the Ego

rush and the nice conversations, DIHL, etc. But then the Primal was dry. So got back on and found the ALpha-7.

Ordered on Saturday, received on Tues. Opened the bottle in the Post Office parking lot and was pleased by the

sweet, sweet stench of the mones. Yes this was on par with Primal. So on the way home with Ego enhanced I stopped by

the Grocery Store. And while in the produce section the Veggie gal just kinda popped over and started telling me all

about apples and such. this in itself was odd as I go there at least twice a week and she does not ever come and

talk. So with that, got what I needed and headed to the checkout. Nice younger 23ish brunette who was helping the

cashier kept smiling and doing the hair flip, then asked where i worked if i had GF etc.

So I must say with

only applying 1 drop on the neck it was a good trial run. Look forward to posting more, and doing more NPA and now

Alpha 7 experiments.

Cheers Bruce
TCO