Hey everyone, I've visited these boards for a few months now and have read various success stories,

product reviews, etc.

I'm 18 years old, about 6ft 1" tall,
average body weight, straight, etc. As far as my

confidence level with women, I am generally flirtatious and talkative once I get to know the girl, but the problem

is initiating that first contact, and this is where I thought pheromones might give me that boost.

I ordered

the Beginner Special pack a few months ago, and never really devoted to testing it out, being it was summer, didn't

have a job, or school, thus no real opportunities to try it on a consistent basis.

Needless to say, I now have

a job at the library. All my coworkers that work in my department are either high school or college students, thus

ages around 16-20, and we get numerous amount of attractive women in that age group as well coming to the library.

Also I started classes as my local junior college which has women from ages 18 to about 22-23.

Now that I feel

there are more opportunities to try this out, I'm going to give it a shot.

Yesterday, I mixed some of the musk

oil and TE in the atomizer in equal amounts and put some on my wrists and neck. I didn't notice any hits, or at

least really obvious ones.

In regarding TE, I have a question regarding the smell. Back when I tried it the first

time a few months ago, I sprayed a bit on my wrists and noticed the extremely strong smell. Now to apply it, I

actually fold up a tissue, give it a squirt or two and then I use that to lightly swab my wrists and neck.

The

question comes in at is how far am I supposed to be able to smell it from. Prior to covering it with my own cologne,

I can smell it on my wrists but only if my nose is about 1-2" away. If I'm just standing or sitting, I cannot tell

its even on as far as the smell. Am I not suppose to be able to smell it at all even at close distances, or would

you say what I'm experiencing is average.

Anywho, tonight I have work and I plan on using the Perception gel

pack that came in my Beginners kit, and tomorrow I'll give the SOE packet a go for school.

Also, any advice on

recommended products for my age group would be great. I read in another post that SOE is great for my age. I have a

feeling, but no real reason, that TE might be a little strong or not that effective for my age.

Well I'll give

Perception a chance tonight and post back with any results, or lack there of tonight.

Thanks everyone.