Hello

all, awesome sit here.

I stumbled upon this site the usual way from that crap failure I mean

Pherlure. No hits whatsoever. Just smells nice like my aqua de gio. I totally believe this pheromone shit. All my

life I couldn't attract the girls I wanted, cute ones. Sure I can get the fuglies no problem. They give me that eye

fuck look like they are looking at a twinkie, but nothing from the cuties. So off I go on my journey learn skills

from the great pickup artists and boom it works! I can pull em in my world where I become a god to them. My cousin

watched how I took command of a convo one night and all 3 girls were their mouths were gaping open hovering on every

word I was saying. Anyways I bring my cousin into this cause he pumps natural pheromones that gives him the hotties.

He does no effort whatsoever. Me, I have to climb a mountain while spinning china plates on sticks to get these

girls. He does nothing. He talks about his dumb happenings like running away away from someone on a beach just

because they were screaming something and the girls are in same gaze when I play with their heads and convince them

they want me bad. I studied lots of hours and practice many months in field like close to a year to get where I am

and he does nothing but talk crap and boom the girl in the end of the night kisses him! And he never knows how he

gets em. he just gets em. Plus he stinks and I keep telling him to bath. So definately he is pumping that phero that

pulls the hotties. I produce the phero that pulls fuglies. I feel this is one more weapon in my arsenal to take the

winning edge in the game.

Anyways here is my question...I am an elevator mechanic and all day we

move heavy objects that leave me sweating all day and smelling like grease and dirt and sweat. Would it be sensible

to wear mones before work, after work, or just leave that for clubbing or going out? I ride the trains in the city

and I see lots of opportunities but I don't unleash my guns since I stink like I mentioned before. Even sometimes I

can't wash all the greease of my body like on my arms and hands when I am going home after work. I read somewhere

that sweating will make the mones stink even more. And I know that after work I completely drentched in my own mones

but like I said it calls the moose and not the goddess of aphrodite. BTW I am 30 latin and in fit shape since my job

forces my body one way or another. I will be ording the newbie kit to test it out how it works with my body before

upgrading to the NPA and SOE.

Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings,

Z