Hi,
So

there's this girl(shes half Caucasian/half Singaporean...very cute!) in my summer class at school. She's from

jersey originally, but she goes to school in Arizona and is here only for the summer(well 18 more days) :/

This is week four of our summer class, and we've been talking all the time for the last 2 weeks. I'm not too sure

if she thinks of me as just a friend ...but we sit next to each other in class, usually partnering up for

exercises(french class) and stand outside the class talking during the break. Even when we're done with class

we're walking together to our cars. one day when class left early, she asked me to join her for a drink(which i

did) at a bar. Yesterday when i had to goto the bathroom after class, i said that I'll see her tomorrow but she

waited for me so we could walk together.
I know that she has to leave soon so there's no chance of having

a steady relationship, maybe just a summer fling. So my question is, should i ask her out on a date or just ask her

to hang out at a bar or something. I like this girl, she is nice to talk to. But i'm not very good at building

chemistry . I want us to be really comfortable around each other. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks.