I've always said what I

think and didn't let people do stuff I didn't want..
A thing that have worked wonders for me are discipline and

consequence for the girls I'm dating..
Fx. If I try to kiss her and I know she won't kiss me just to tease it

gets a consequence! Then I won't kiss her when she tries and lets her come chasing me.. Always turn this around so

you're the one who's in control and in demand.. Then she always has to follow you and please you and she will

never come to the point where she begins to say I want things this way and that way..

I have a friend who have

been with a girl for two years and suddenly she wouldn't let him smoke so he did it secretly.. I thought he was a

puss and she a stupid bitch.. I would NEVER let a girl control me in that way.. I would say I'm gonna do what I

wanna and if you don't like it then find someone else to be around because this is the way I am.. And keep telling

yourself "you're worth much much better" because then she will never decide over you because you can find someone

else who cares more if she doesn't like something about you.. Because there will be someone out there who will love

every detail about you and let you be you.. And it's the same with my work and my friends.. I always tell them

straight what I think about them and what they say.. And if they cross the line I can find someone else to be around

till they come and say they're wrong.. And if not - then they're not true friends and not worth it or you

time..
But you also have to be able to see when you're wrong yourself but still.. You have things you know.. This

is what I WANT and will not compromise about it.. And these things (like I can't take people lie to me - then

they're like thin air to me) you have to know what you want and always stick to them.. And then there's other

things you would like but you can bend if they don't always go that way (fx. I appreciate when people show up to

the scheduled time when we have an appointment but I can live with it if they come a little to late)..
But alway

remember just to be yourself and be true to yourself.. Then you will always have people around you that will treat

you with respect and care because you have chosen these people to be in your life..