Quote Originally Posted by belmont View Post
i am

glad i didn't spend much since it is the 1st order and their site is laggy compared to here. normally for the 1st

order with any online store...i dun buy much...so in case i got scammed its not alot and there is a need to see the

service as well.

Here is better, things go faster and normally under 10 days i got my stuff....

hope u get

ur stuff soon....any more stories of missing parcels from the other site ?
when i said i had $64 go down the drain it was really only $57 in US dollars and that included $10 on

postage.

I

have previously ordered products at O-P about 5 previous orders that were delivered very well, and back then in

October 2006 my service dept emails were answered in a very pleasant and satisfying helpfull

manner.

But

now that i have a real problem with a missing order i have not had an answer from service as i have been emailing

for 2 weeks with no answer.

I think they may be relocating their operation and warehouse, so may be putting a strain on their

resources, I have been looked after good in the past orders i have submitted and once i had a few leaking 5 ml

sprayers that i did receive credits on, but even at this time the service dept was knocked out and i had to get

attention to the administrator by PM, BUT the administrator is not answering any PMs now due to family pressures

which i can empathise with, but at least there should be a reliable communication with their customer service when

emailing to the adress posted up.