Actually I just need

some very simple advice here, I hope you don't mind me posting in the women's forum.

I just got back from

Vegas from a 10 day vacation playing poker and soaking in the sun. I met the girl of my dreams, she was working at

a strip club but I felt we really connected. I have been to my fair share of strip clubs and this girl was totally

honest with me. She came out of the backroom and immediately locked eyes with me and walked up to me and sat on my

lap with a big smile on her face. She says hi how are you doing tonight? I said South Carolina? She said who me?

No. Are you from South Carolina? I said nope, I was like o.k. California, she said I live there now but you will

never guess where I am originally from, so I say Rhode Island and she had a big smile on her face and said very

close, Massachussetts. I tell her I am from Mass. and asked her if she was a Red Sox fan to which she replied HUGE

Red Sox fan and I call bullshit and she is like ask me anything, so I asked her about Curt Schilling's last start

and she quipped, you mean the one where he nearly pitched a no-hitter. We must have talked for another good 30

minutes, she told me her real name (which I was later able to verify), town she grew up, where she lives and works

in California, she talked about her family and how she was the middle child of 3 etc...Anyway I felt guilty taking

up all of her time while she was working, turns out she just flies out to vegas occassionally to make money, she

works as a waitress and at a bikini bar in cali. while she goes to acting auditions, so I buy two dances off of her.

I was wearing the less-is-more approach with a smidgen of Primal Instinct behind each ear and she immediately

picked up on it and kissed me right where it was applied during the dance. After the dance was over I took the

pressure off of her and told her to go make some money and she agreed. Before I leave I get her attention and ask

for her digits, she said normally she just takes the guys number but since I was so cool she would give me her

number.

Long story short my buddy and I leave the club and play poker and I lose another $500 on a hand I was

ahead (my KK lost to his JJ all-in preflop). We end up at Denny's for breakfast and service is taking forever, so

I whip out my phone to check the number she gave me and the number is not there, I am heart broken. It is 5:00AM

and she surely had left the club by then, but I was not going to give up, this girl was really special to me. I

hailed a cab and went back to the club, I find out she left early (and I knew where she was staying she told me this

and that she was flying out to LA the next day). So I am in the cab and I am like o.k. this sucks but I have to go

back to the house I was renting so we start driving back. About 2 minutes into the ride I go to the driver, hey you

said you knew where the travelodge is right? He goes yep, I say is it on the way, he's like it is right up here on

the left buddy. I am like o.k. pull in, it's a last ditch effort but really what do I have to lose.

So he

pulls into the parking lot and her description was spot on, a very seedy looking joint, the manager was sitting in

the parking lot in front of the office in a lawn chair and as we pull up he asks if he can help me, I tell him I

certainly hope so, so we walk into his office. I tell him I met this girl staying at his hotel and I just have to

talk to her before she flies out in the morning. He is like o.k. what is her name, I only remembered her first name

at this point and he is like well I need a last name, I begged the guy and he could tell I was genuine and handed me

his guest list which contained last names and the first 3 letters of their first name. I find a possible match but

it turns out that is a guy, I find a second match and the last name rings a bell and this is definitely my girl so

he gives me the number and it is now 5:15 in the AM and I do not hesitate and call her up.

She answers the

phone and I can tell I just woke her up, I apologize for the awkward and weird situation but I met her last night

and she is like, "who is this?" I tell her I was the crazy red sox fan from last night, and she replies, "who?!?" I

am like, I am fubar'd here, but I turn the tables on her, and say is this <FIRST_NAME> <LAST_NAME> and she is like,

"yeah" so I ask her if she remembers talking about curt schilling's almost no hitter and she totally remembered and

was like hey what is going on? I tell her how I was unsuccessful in saving her phone number and if I could get her

number again and she is like sure, are you ready, do you have a pen and paper, so I get her digits (again). And

tell her to have a good night's sleep and safe flight back and I will call her in a few days if that was cool, and

she says take care as do I.

I send her a text later that day (I know marginal call at best, but I wanted to

see if she gave me a legit phone number). I make certain not to apologize in the text just thanked her for making

my vacation memorable. It goes through so that gives me some confidence she gave me a legit number.

I called

her yesterday (I met her Friday night), and I called her 5PM her time, probably not the best time - it rang like 5

times and her voicemail picked up and it was her name - so that was a bonus. I did not leave a message

(good/bad?). So the ball is still in my court and was looking for advice on what to say, I feel like I still need

to sell myself and I am a little worried about our age difference, but that might just be me being insecure. She is

22 and I am 36, but it does not bother me in the slightest. I googled her name and her story checks out, she was

actually in a very bad horror movie, she did not tell me when I asked what she had been in because she was probably

embarrassed, but I thought it was pretty cool. I noticed she did some improv and comedy is a passion of mine so I

was thinking of working that into a message, something along the lines of - I was stepping out to hit this open mic

at a local comedy club and just wanted to give you a quick call to get a little boost of confidence before trying

out my new material. Winner or loser?

Sorry for the long read, I have not posted much but I figured this was

my best chance of getting a decent set of responses.