Hi everyone.
First of all I would like to say that I’m really impressed with an amount of

knowledge that people have showed here. No doubt this is a wonderful science. Keep it that way!

I’m

white male 23 year old, 6’2, 195 pounds, black hair, black eyes, computer engineer, came from Yugoslavia

living and working in San Francisco right now all by myself for the past year and planning to go back in next 40

days. Haven’t got much experience with girls, except I was living together with one girl for a year, but that

end up 2 years ago, after that nothing.

I cannot say exactly if I would define myself like alfa, but it

could be that I’m heaving maybe a little more none then the othesr. You make the judgment. For example, if

there are 10 people and none of us take a shower for a 5 days, I would be the one that stink the most. I have a

tendency to sweat a lot even if there are no reason for that and I’m not nervous about anything. Not really

sure for the sweat why but I know that I’m not in the center of attention all the time. Sometimes I really am,

specially when I’m in good mood. People find me really interesting then. But I’m not in the good mood

all the time. It would be great if I could be. One more thing. I’m a real loud person, real loud, sometimes

people asking me why am I so loud when speaking, even thou it doesn’t seem to me that loud.

I’m

new to pheromones and would like to buy some things while I’m here in SF. When I go back to Yugoslavia it will

be harder probably for me to order and that’s why it will be great to see what all of you great guys would

recommend to me for a longer term. I was thinking to take combo like C7+NPA and the good old SOE so I will be able

with these products to experiment and see the best that suits on me. Or maybe something with A1, or PI instead of

NPA. I see some people saying better things for PI then for NPA or TE when comes the combination with C7 or SOE.

Some.

I’m really curious what are you going to say for the sweat problem and its influence on none.

Girls never find me sexy I think even so I was going to the gym all the time since my high school (I’m not

masculine athletic but I could say something like stronger but I still have some fat)

You need to know that

social environment in Belgrade (capital of Serbia and old Yugoslavia). A lot of girls are dating outlaws, total

jerks, aggressive maniacs and a lot of my friends who are really educated and good looking never had a girl. I was

thinking that a money issue plays a big role but those punks doesn’t have a cent in there pocket and I know

some who are dating girls that are beautiful and even educated (sound ridiculous to me, beautiful and educated girl

with the punk). I couldn’t understand that never, so that is why I would like to try with NPA or PI, it can be

an answer to my mystery.

I can obviously see a lot of really great and honest people here. I’m

really sorry of I bored you but I’ promising to share with you all my experience from the country with totally

different environment, different culture and hopefully interesting stories.

eldoradoYU