Over a year

ago I was dating a life experienced highly confident young women. When ever I wore C7 (1 to 2 sprays) and Axe(Kilo)

it drove her wild. One night, about only 3 weeks of being together, after a long day she spooned to me and was

breathing right on my neck. I had C7/Kilo applied many hours earlier. (to the neck) Then suddenly about to fall

asleep she kept goin' on and on about how great of a guy I was, that I am wonderful, and that I am a genius (IQ

140). She would repeat herself and almost trail off into a half asleep mumble marathon. A few weeks later we had a

mutual breakup.

Now, just the other day I picked up my GF (we've been dating for a few months), I used my

classic C7/Kilo combo... she loved it as normal and would not stop talking, as normal. That night we all go drunk

as skunks, went back to her friends, yada yada yada, got up in 2 hours still slightly intoxicated and went to her

place. (we had to get her 4yo) So while the three of us were watching a movie she was goin' to take a nap. She

spooned up to me started breathing in on my neck and did the exact thing that my ex-GF did. Almost verbatim! It was

about 16 hours after I applied the C7/Kilo.

For the record, I am that kind of guy. I do find the coincidence

strange.