Im a newbie to this

stuff but yesterday i got PI, AE, NPA, SOE, and Chikira.

First experiment mall: SOE+Chikira..1spray of Chikira.

and 2 and a half rolls of SOE

Im 5,8 half cuban half jamacian, 21. 140 pounds

Got 1 hit from good looking

classy women, in her mid 30s....I was just standing in line behind her and she turned around and just started

glancing at me and shaking her hair and then walked away. nothing spectacular.
Continued walked around the mall and

just getting the feel for it. Didnt really notice anything special.

2nd day...2 Sparys of chikira and 2 drops of

PI...15 min later i pick up one of my girl friends. Fairly good looking italian girl. While in the car all i noticed

that she was getting a bit nervous and told me that my music was giving her a headache.
We goto the mall. My girl

friend goes to have a cigarret so i just stand around and i got my first hit that day when this brown lady walked up

to me and asked me for a lighter. and she smiled at me. she was in her mid 20's maybe a 7.
So i just walked

through the mall with me and my girl friend, we walked into alot of stores i noticed little things but nothing

really to consider a hit.

I drop off the girl friend go and pick up 3 of my guy friends, they have mones on too.

we go to another mall. I spray on 1 more of chikira and one more dap of PI..........So we went to our first mall and

just stood thur outside waiting for my friend to have a cigarret. This perisan guy walks up to us asks us for a

cigarret n then starts talking to us for a while. then me and my friends go inside the mall walk around and noticed

that persian guy following us like he was confused lol thatwas pretty funny........after walking around for a bit we

noticed some old people looking at us from both sexes but nothing esle to consider a hit. and then we left the mall

and went to another mall.
Walked around in the stores, standed in the proximity of or targets and tried to

observe, nothing special at all.
So at the end I got a lil fustrated and saw this Hot italian girl 18, tanned, a 9.

Sprayed chikiria once on me waited a bit n then walked up to her and stated talking to her, I got her # but i dont

think the mones effected it maybe. After that we walked around a bit noticed asian girls responded to it. And then

we left. I felt pretty good tho getting that hot italian girls number, but i still need to figure out a better mix

for myself

2morrow im going to try, SOE and AE