Quote Originally Posted by chirimoya View Post
Sounds like

the EoW should only help. You may want to experiment with it before your date so you get a handle on it. Remember to

let it dry down about 15 minutes, then cover it with fragrance. Don't be alarmed at how funky it smells at first

when you first put it on; it's the same on everyone at first...STRONG.
Hi Chirimoya,
i've read a lot

about EOW and i also been using it for over a week. EOW didn't work for me at all. To me the smell was not so

bad. It smelled like vinegar or rotten grapes. i think it smelled better than other mones i got TE/w, SOE/w, and

Cleo. They were all unscented and to me they smelled worse than body odor. i couldn't even breath after i only

applied 1-2 drops . With EoW i applied 2 drops, one drop on each side of my neck and one split drop on both

wrists and waited 15 mins before i use coverscent. i followed all the instructions from all the EoW posts here but

it didn't work for me. Maybe i'm not using enough?? i have a question on the drops. Is one drop referring to

all the fluid in the whole droppler? (i doubt it as too much in the whole droppler). i hope you can give me extra

tips on EOW.
thanks!