My magic Alpha 7 arrived today, and within 15 minutes i was rubbing 1/2 a drop onto

my wrist, and the Androstenone odour it did exibit far exceeded my expectations, as every now and then i received a

good strong whiff of this great unscented variety that i had on, i really love the smell of this stuff, it did not

take me long to come to the conclusion that this was good genuine shit i had here, later on i left the house with 2

drops applied around my gills with 10" SOE unscented on top and rubbed in a little, and covered with just a light

spray of Vetiver Hombre cologne, I never thought that i would get a better result than my good old NPA + SOE usually

provides, but the first thing i noticed was that every now and then i felt so smooth, along with a confident

reassuring sort of feeling to go with it, and i must say i like the feel of the A7 that is for sure, and as far as

the opposite sex is concerned the stuff does not have any shortcommings whatsoever in this department, I honestly

think it is one of the better products i have used if today was any indication of the potential of this stuff, as i

really did get an abundance of lingering looks from women and also young ladies, but there is also something that is

a little strange i think, and that is also the looks that i was receiving from women who were about 20 foot away

from me, i dont see how the fragrance could travel so far? And i usually dont get looks from that distance, when i

am in this same area, and dressed casually as usual. So the outcome is that i really like this Alpha 7, and i think

i have found something that suits me as well, but before i go and slam the SOE over the top again, i will just try

it at 2 drops alone and nothing else no cologne nothing except the raw A7, So before anyone starts to think i am in

OD territory, i will remind you that i am 55 yr old, and i can also handle a little attitude if necessary.