Close

Threaded View

Phero Enthusiast

Default No guarantees - but still valuable

The

thing about pheros for me is to understand the limits of what they can do for you.

We higher primates

(including humans) are different than our lower animal cousins. Other animals have more rigid, hardwired sexual

behaviors. When they are in the correct readiness/hormonal state and the reproductive triggers are present, they

will indeed mate according to stereotypical behavior patters. Spray boarmate in a pigs face, and if she is in season

she will assume the position, even with no boar around. Oh, if it were only so easy for us…

The higher

primates are different however. Solid research shows how social context, and psychology for humans, moderate our

sexual behavior. We can mate in the absence of the “correct” hormonal/physiological state, or refrain from mating

when all those conditions are right. Of course, we are much more likely to mate when those conditions are conducive,

but those conditions are neither necessary nor sufficient for mating to occur. Our advanced forebrain has the final

say (that’s why putting the forebrain to sleep with booze produces more impulsive/primitive behavior – the usual

control of the higher brain is dulled by drunkenness).

Now human pheros are shown to trigger certain mood,

hormonal, and neurological states. That’s valuable! Hopefully those applied products will give you an edge you

didn’t have otherwise, get your target into a more conducive state and state of mind. But don’t count on that to

guarantee your desired result… humans (and all the higher primates) are just not wired for automatic sexual

responses like the lower animals. There’s a limit then on what we should expect from phero product use.

I

like phero products that have been shown consistently to have measurable and repeatable effects on the study groups.

I hope those effects put my target in a state more favorable to what I am after. But I recognize I still have work

to do, especially initially on her mind. I don’t look at phero products as a guarantee then, but as an aid. Like

having status, good looks, good grooming, tons of money, experience with women, intelligence, and all the other

things that add up being attractive. Everything you can add to your attractiveness bundle is only helpful. Add

pheros – I did, and I know they have helped.
    Last edited by Irish; 02-13-2007 at 10:00 AM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information