First off, let me say

hello. Stumbled upon this site a while ago and have been pretty interested since. Anyways, a little about me (from

reading other posts, this info seems pretty crucial).

I'm a 19 year old college student who isn't necessarily

looking for sex (definite plus, though), but rather a way to more easily attract girls (perhaps get some flirting,

some phone numbers, etc.). I would say I'm in more of the "cute" range with girls (I'm definitely not ugly, but

I'm definitely not amazingly beautiful). I don't really have TOO much trouble talking to girls, so I think I'm

alright in that department. (If you need more info, just ask.)

I ordered a bottle of NPA a few weeks ago. I would

say I'm definitely in the early stages of testing, and from what I've read, I'm trying to keep the use to a

minimum (because I'm young). I mix it with Nautica's Voyage cologne, and it seems to cover it up fairly well (I

use about a 6:1 ratio of cologne:NPA, and just dab it on behind the ears and and the neck/jaw). I was at a party the

other night, and I seemed to be noticed fairly well (again, more testing will need to happen).

As my luck goes, I

accidentally tipped my bottle over. So there went more than half of the bottle. Since I use little of it, it should

last me a pretty long time, regardless. However, I was thinking of trying something different when the NPA runs out

(or perhaps a bit sooner). I was thinking of trying the Chikara cologne, with perhaps some SOE (I'm not sure

whether I should go with the gel packs or the roll top bottle), as I've read this seems to be a good

mix.

However, again, from what I've read on here, my age somewhat affects how much I should use (should I even

add the SOE in with the Chikara if I go that route?). Or perhaps there are some alternative suggestions?

Any and

all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!