Terry I know those kind of

sites.. Not many who say what's in them or how much but is just strongly fragranced..
But I've seen the best

results with these girls (them from my group) I've ever seen.. So even though you use 5 drops they work better and

you don't OD.. And even if I could use more drops and get good results with these buffers I wouldn't go up to 10

drops as I don't think it wouldn't double the effect..
So when you get the results you want just use the amount

that gives them..
And 5 or 6 drops aint that much I think..
Many use x drops NPA and y drops LT, z drops AQ, v

drops of something else..
And again then it will eventually almost always add up to more than 6 drops total - so

perhaps if you can use AQ alone and "only" 6 drops you would save money.. Plus you have the "buffers" that other

products don't have..

I can see your point of the content is high but we need "high" doses in relation to the

mone content, but if 2/3 is buffers and other mones that doesn't work as strong as none and etc. then of course the

mone amount will be high but it doesn't have to be high in content of the "strong mones"..

And I would just say

I'm glad for this product and I just think you should see that it's a good product for the user..
You should be

glad you can buy a product with this ghigh mone content for this price (even though it migh not be not be strong

mones as none etc)..
Plus the buffers is also worth some price tag..
If you use other mones you can more easily OD

(because they're more strong without buffers) but with this new AQ there's buffers but might not be as

"strong"..
But you can't get everything still and I would say you can always buy AQ + NPA and then mix it and you

can get what you want..

I have seen the greatest results with this product so I will not be the one complaining