First a little bit about me, I am a big guy and altough I am overweight I dont waddle around like your average fat-guy as a result of 10 years of weightlifting(I have been told that I am built like a block of sement).
I have been referred to as scary more than once and behind the dark, synical and very intense personality I am actualy a nice guy(mostly [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

About one and a half years ago I want back to school to become an egineer and I am currently in my second year of electronics studies, the school I attend is my main test area(girls16-20 years old)

Oh btw, the handle I am using on this board is the the nickname most people know me by.

Monday(2 sprays TEs(chest/shirt & head), 2 dabs AE(from bulb-pipette in the cap)on wrist and neck, ditto musk oil):
People are more relaxed and friendly, chatt a lot more.

Tuesday(same as monday except no musk): Elderly woman starts talking to me out aof the blue at the busstop(I look realy intimidating so strangers dont talk to me unless I initiate so that they understand that I won´t rip their head of) elderly man that she knows starts talking to me after she has left on her bus. Kid in my class(18years old) starts asking me about fighting(have I ever been in a fight/what would make me fight) almost as if he is measuring himself against me. I get a shy \"hi\" from a girl that is in the same elective class as I am(normaly I would at most get a slight nod from her) as she pass me in the hall

Wednesday(same as monday):
Kid(5-6y old) with her mother keeps looking at me on the bus. Get a CIHL(canine in headlights), keeps looking at me as the owner walks it by me.

Thursday(same as monday but most of the first spray miss so I ad another, double the musk oil):
Middle aged(unatractive) woman keeps trowing glances at me at the bus-stop, on the bus this stops but she starts to comb her hair and check her make-up. Stoping by a videostore to buy a dvd player the staff(whom I know well) are chatting an joking around(with eachother) than usual person behind the counter is friendly/helpfull than usual(the player comes with 5 free rentals, he doesn`t write down the movie I rent with the player so I get 6 free instead of 5)

Friday(5-6 sprays TEs, 3+dabs AE, 2+musk): Middleaged woman(unatractive) [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] starts talking to me, asking about the bus and commenting on the weather(-12 C). On the bus home I have to stand a group of girls enter the bus at a stop, one of the girls stands herself betweene me and the steel-tube wall I am using as a balance-support(face less than 10\" from my AE/musked wrist) starts lightly shaking her head(repeatedly) like she would to get hair away from face shortly thereafter, starts to lightly tapp her fot against the door-stepdown. Two girls (Ca.18) sitting on eather side of the center-ile behind me kepp looking at me every time I turn around to check 2-3 times(couldn´t turn round mre because of kamikaze driver making it neccesary to hold on for dear life)
Staff at stores downtown are a lot more helpfull and curteous(thank you´s, your welcome etc.)

Looks like the nol lives up to the friendly moniker but the best results came with the nol(musk-oil) toned down and the TEs turned up
During the first week using mones the only 3 times during the last 6 months that I have talked to anybody at this bus-stop has happened

THE SAGA CONTINUES NEXT WEEK

Satan

PS:Having mixed ca. 4+ mm from the musk bottle into the TEs it´s has improved to the point of only a slightly sharp musky smell remaining.
anybody have any luck using only TEs with nol(musk)? [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]