Gegogi.

I'm posting this reply because I hate being misinterpreted more than anything else in this world. I don't think

I'm overly sensitive but of course, i can be wrong. I have other reasons for my actions. The remarks aren't what

"got my goat", the general atmosphere of disrespect and animosity is what's turned me off and embarrassed me. Think

of it as me walking away from a pointless argument between friends. I may eventually be back. But not soon, and

definitely not with as much enthusiasm. And Gegogi, I still think SOE smells like the ass of a swamp ape.

Bronzie, you're right in one case - the written word is often not the best medium. In your writing to me

you come off as condescending and presumptive - at least regarding my understanding of the internet and forums...

but you say that you don't come across as a "jerk" in person. I haven't met you in person, so I'm going to assume

this is true, but I'm also not one to use labels like "jerk" to begin with. As an aside, I don't think that my

online persona is any different than my "real world" personality. The only difference is that I find it's easier to

express myself fully in writing because I can organize my thoughts in a detailed fashion before expressing them, I

can edit them for impact, and I can go on and on and on... without being interrupted. Other than that, I am exactly

the same in reality as I am here. So if I ever meet anyone else offline, there will not be any surprises other than

my bad breath.

Having said that, I think it's necessary for me to state unambiguously that the reason I'm

taking a "leave of absence" is that you're not the only one to have offline or outside relationships with both

other forum members and non-members who regularly read this forum, but you apparently do not have offline

relationships with the same female readers that I do.

Your posts on both sites, and the flavor of posts on this

site in general, often are demeaning to those females. You have the right to your opinion, but I also have

real-world reasons to walk away when things get out of hand.

Belgareth and Tounge. Thanks for all of the

help and information you've given me. I obviously have no way of knowing what's going on behind the scenes.

I also have no time to find out what's happened in the past. I only know what I've seen lately and that is what

I'm acting upon.

The rivalry between the two sites is none of my business and I don't want any part of it,

but I do want to continue "blogging" about my experiences. My new blog was set up by the rival website but it is not

sponsored, edited, or managed by them. I've set up the blog account but have not written anything for it yet. I

have monday off, so I will probably spend the afternoon working on my first post.

You won't find me writing

about other forum members anywhere (at least not on my blog and not without also PM'ing them and being good-natured

about it) and you won't find me dragging Lovescents name through the mud anywhere. You also won't find me giving

advice. All I will do, as I have done in the past, is ramble on about my own pheromone experiences.
I can always be

reached through IM on AOL's Instant Messenger, screen-name ImGabe.