Quote Originally Posted by live4themusic
Smooth, I

think you're worrying WAY too much about these things. All of the results you listed could be attributed to super

tight body language, good looks (I am sure you are a good-looking guy, even if you don't think you compare to some

of these other 'more alpha' guys you talk about, just because of the results you have been having, and because you

said you've had DIHL's pre-pheromone usage), good style, other factors, or even natural pheromones.

Have you

ever seen a girl who you didn't think was conventionally attractive, or who wasn't your usual type, physically,

but you couldn't stop thinking about pulling their panties down and fucking them up against the nearest wall? Did

you think that it was because of her pheromones? Whether you did or you didn't, there's no way to know. Maybe you

were attracted to the tilt of her nose, or the way she held herself, or maybe you subconsciously perceived that the

other guys around all wanted to fuck her, and so you were influenced by that. Humans can rarely tell exactly what

makes them attracted to someone, and we often backwards-rationalize when we find ourselves attracted to someone we

normally wouldn't expect to be attracted to, in order to explain why we feel the way we do. I guarantee you, most

people don't consider pheromones in the equation.

Here's the thing though, if you act like you are not used to

the attention and do not feel deserving of it in comparison to the other guys around, that attitude will rub off on

the women who were initially attracted to you (I know -- this is my biggest problem right now). If you truly believe

you are more deserving of female attention than the other guys in the room, and you are getting it, it will seem

natural. Women will think you have 'something special' that they won't be able to put their finger on, but

they'll chase you for it.
You make some really good points Live4.

You know, the thing is, this is one of

my biggest problems as well: if you act like you are not used to the attention and do not feel deserving of it in

comparison to the other guys around, that attitude will rub off on the women who were initially attracted to

you.

I mean, I can't seem to get used to the attention. Most times that I've tried to start a coversation with

the chick who's fawning over me I've been a nervous wreck to be honest. Only the times that I've started talking

a girl because I felt like it, and THEN she started showing the classic signs, have I been fine. It's like when

I'm in a situation where all the chicks are staring, I can't help but laugh to myself and think 'I'm serious not

THAT good-looking' ...I should get over it though and try to believe in myself more I guess...

The other thing

is...the last time I didn't wear any PI it felt different without all the constant attention. So I've just been

contemplating how much of this is PI or how much is me...I think a lot of it is PI, but maybe because I have decent

looks it works better? I'm not so sure. Yesterday I did a little 'experiment' and went to the store with PI,

but looking like a slob...unshaven, wearing my pajamas, beat-up sneakers, hair not combed, and just a tiny bit of

cover cologne. I got absolutely no hits. I thought I would get hits...but I guess some of it does have to do with

the way I dress / present myself.

Quote Originally Posted by blooot
how much pi have u been using? and where on you?
I use

about 1/2-3/4 of a drop on my neck primarily and behind my ears.

I've noticed that if you don't wash off your

application spots at night (at least for me)...that the 'mone signature gets stronger the next day. For example, I

actually wore just 3/4 of a drop on Wednesday of last week...and then nothing on Thursday, but I still seemed to

have OD'd on Thursday because I didn't wash them off Wedn. night. I took a shower the next morning, but it

didn't matter.

I've also noticed when you take a shower, if you rub the application spots, it seems to actually

aggravate the skin and bring more 'mones to the surface...so it's worse (in terms of OD'ing).

Also, I made

some notes a while back about how I take supplements such as Fenugreek and ZMA (which boost natural test)...they're

totally legal and cheap. I also said how I don't masturbate...

Well...I've noticed none of that makes a

difference. I haven't really been taking those 2 things lately, and I've been so unable to capitalize on my hits

that masturbation has become my new best friend. But the hits keep coming. Seriously though, I need to up my game

and get some confidence, I think that's my biggest problem, I'm always in such disbelief of the hits. Especially

when the girl is too hot. It's ridiculous because some guys would kill to be in my situations when I go

places...I'm starting to think that these hits are worthless if I can't do anything about them.