Hi everyone

First thing first, I'm a non-believer, so you guys and this experiment help me change

my mind, then that'll be a positive point for you, right?

Newb here, just bought SOE, Edge, and Chikara gel

packs, just to get started. I know that pheromones have causal significance on behavior, but I've always had my

doubts of externally-applied sustances. Even our own bodily-created pheromones seem to have a limited role in the

advanced brain of modern humans. Plus if I'm right, a lot of pheromones are released through the armpit, and soaps

and deoderants have left no room for pheromone creation.

Anywyas, I thought I'd spend a couple of bucks and see

if this stuff really works before I decide that it's totally fictional. As I said, I bought gel packs of SOE, Edge,

and Chikara. Now where do I apply them, in what combination, and how much? Reading the other posts has given me the

sense that it really depends on a person's characters and aims, so here is me:

23 years old, Masters student of

poli sci. If Johnny Depp is a 9 or 9.5 (so 10 is perfection), I would give me a 7 or maybe 6.5. Generally

comfortable around women, easy to get along with as I joke a lot and tease people. I'm not a randomly hit-on-them

in a club type of guy, I guess mostly because I'm just not confident enough in those situations, but I've had some

amazing experiences through getting to know the girls through my friends and then working on from there. Not an

aggressive guy. In terms of masculinity (character wise of course ), if Johnny Depp in LEgend of the Falls

(sorry for the hollywood analogy, can't think of naything better) was a 9 or 9.5, then I'd give me a 6.

My

goal: well a couple. I want to see if first of all, people get interested in me as I walk in through the door, as

some people have suggested that that's what happens. My second goal, make someone physically interested in me.

I

guess that was extensive enough. So please, help me out on the procedure of how to use those three products and in

what combo. Again, being a non-believer, if I find this stuff works (and I'll approach it as objective as I can),

then 1000000 bonus points to you guys.

Cheers