I'm back and two

new mixes are in the works. JB Trust and Primal JBX (You never thought there would be another JBX did you). I have

to work out the roller bottle situation so for those of you who've got this down and want to test with me (and have

these pheros) these are the formulas:

JB's Trust

Liquid trust 70%
NPA 20%
PI

10%

OD risk: moderate.

Primal J:

PI 70%
NPA

30%

OD Risk: Extreme (place evil laugh here). If you know you can't wear too much A-none simply

ignore this mix. For other one drop should be pretty decent.

Also I've learned today that I can't smell

A-none. NPA stings my nose (alcohol) but PI is totally scentless to me so this should be fun guys. Remember how fun

it was testing out JB#1, well here we go again.

I may try to see what the reactions to this are Saturday but

I don't really think I'll be around any ladies. If I can't do this then you'll have to wait awhile unless others

jump into the testing ground too. I also figured out fresh applications of JB#1 seem to be the lick for me.

I put some JB Trust on today but it wasn't good test as I had SOE on too and I may have ODed (may have

gotten some PI on me). Women were friendly, no one ran or even avoided me, but my best hit was from an intitial

fresh hit of JB#1. I asked a woman if I was on the right side of the train tracks and she said no but seemed want to

talk to me as I was trying to hurry to the train. I would've chatted but I needed that train. No other visible hits

that day. Oh and by the way, the answer is yes, I do have an aresenal again!

-Bat