Hiya folks!

I received today seven SOE gel packs and a 5ml bottle of NPA (and also a few freebie gels). I am

pretty psyched up about getting to use all of these in conjunction with my existing bottle of AE. There is lots of

social stuff going on in the next month, so I will be able to use this lot to the full. I do have a couple

questions, however:

1. How does one dab NPA? I recall reading a fairly recent post which described dabbing NPA as

removing the plastic dropper top completely and placing, say your thumb on the exposed top and turning the bottle

upright. I have yet to try doing this, but I can imagine that method would produce quite a large circle of liquid on

the skin area where it was dabbed. Surely doing the above with the dropper cap on allows a more controlled

dab?

2. NPA smells to me like alcohol. Dammit. Assume I apply like two dabs of the stuff on two distinct regions

of the body (wrists and neck, for instance), how much cologne/Axe can be used to cover up the apparently ghastly

without sacrificing the pheromone content? While I agree that it would be a lot better to walk around smelling nice

rather than to smell funky, the last thing I want is the covering scent to practically eradicate the NPA content. Is

it possible to spray Axe or something directly onto the application point?

Thanks in advance for any helpful

pointers.