So I ordered NPA/APC

(JB1) and SOE. I hear lots of talk about them, and seem like a good place to start. I'm 19 years old, and my race

is a mutt. I'm Fillipino/Spanish/German + a bunch of other small things, but the rest are minute and therefore

irrelevant. My test methodology was to just observe, I would go about my normal daily routine and note any reactions

I get, unfortunately the week of testing I didn't go out with friends. So this taste had little or no social

interaction. I also have one class a day so there aren't many oppurtunities around girls. I've decided to enter in

the girl's ethnicities in case anyone is wondering. Anyways, here are my results.

Day 1. Phero: SOE
I went to

get a haircut, and the hairdresser (Who knows me and cuts my hair often) was rubbing herself on me. I'd say it was

sexual harassment, if not damn close. She was Armenian.

Day 2. Phero: SOE
I wore this to a class and had one

girl (A persian) checking me out the whole freaking time. I was sitting 1 desk away from her. Now it's important to

note that I have noticed her looking my way before, but it was maybe once or twice a class. This time it was most of

class time. It did not stop, it continued the whole way through.

Day3. Phero SOE
Again, a class. Different Class

though. The girl from day 2 also had this class with me. I did notice her checking me out again, but she was sitting

on the otherside of class, so I couldn't check if it was the whole time, but I don't think it was the entire time.

A different girl (White, can't tell much else besides that) was sitting in front of me. I did notice her trying

to look back at me a few times, but I left that up to coincidence. The big thing was at the end of class. She turns

around and asks me something about the class, nothing that you wouldn't normally ask a classmate. However, she

immediately introduces herself after, and starts trying to chat it up. It's clear that she had some interest in

me.

Day 4. Phero SOE
I felt as if I had OD on SOE, which may or may not be possible, but I did use it very

excessively. I didn't notice anyone trying to go away from me, nor did anyone say I stunk. However, I just felt

like I had a lot on.

Before class, I was alone in the room. A girl (Chinese) walks in and she has trouble

deciding where to sit. First she sits 2 seats ahead in the row next to me, she seems comfortable there then moves

right next to me. Not sure what to make of this personally.

One last noteworth incident occured today. A

(japanese) girl that I've been checking out recently (I have 2 classes with her) sits down right in front of me.

Nothing major, but when I go to ask her for some help on something, she seems EXTREMELY nervous and shy. Very much

so, even considering her culture.

Day 5. Phero JB#1+SOE
I decided to try this out, just because it was my last

day of testing, and I was kind of bored. I may or may not have ODd on mones, but one thing was for sure. I had way

too much cologne on me.

In any case, nothing with girls. However I did meet up with my family today. My little

brother had said I smelled different, not bad, just different. My mother did NOT notice anything wierd with me (I

asked her too), but she's in her mid 50's, and seems to be aging fairly badly. My father did notice something odd

with me, but only after inquiry. He said he would not have noticed had I not asked about it. He thought I just

smelled different, not bad. It's important to note that they all took into account my Cologne, my brother/father

insisted that it wasn't the cologne.

Those are my results in full. After this testing phase, I'm convinced

pheromones work. I'll post any major hits on here, but nothing of my testing. It will pnly involve testing

different dosages/combinations etc. Nothing major really.