Hey everyone, just joined, male in twenties, 10/10, medium height, muscular build.

Been a user of

PI for a long time... have tried mixing with SoE sometimes (4 inches on neck), but SoE gave a headache and a

dizzy/clumsy feeling... anyone else get these side effects from SoE?

On third apply didn't get the headache

anymore - maybe body needed to build tolerance? anyone else experienced this?

I haven't noticed SoE having any

effects on people around me, but it certainly makes me much more talkative and friendly.

Tried NPA also - people

complained of stink... weird, it smells pretty normal to me... SoE smells much worse... haven't heard any negative

reactions about PI over the years though, everyone seems to have loved the smell.... even have applied 2-4 drops

when I was young and crazy.

Now the weirdest thing - when I wear NPA or PI or both... and I walk on the street

or anywhere... people that walk towards me pump into me or I have to change direction to pass them, old ladies in

the shopping mall start driving their carts onto my way and pumping into me with the carts... but when I don't wear

pheros, then no problems - can walk smoothly down the street and people walking towards me smoothly change their

path 3-4 metres before reaching me accordingly to pass me.

I mean I'm pretty sure it's because of pheros...

is it OD? Shouldn't they then avoid me instead? I mean it feels I'm getting more respect without none And

how can they smell the pheros when they're walking towards me before I've passed them, no wind in the mall?