Hey All;

Let us see how many here have tried \"what\" products, and how do we like them;

I have tried and used the following products:

The Edge: Both regular as well as the Sandalwood (I was lucky enough to try a prototype bottle from Bruce of the Sandalwood). Both are a hands down winner a one product for everything category.

NPA: This is the proverbial Shit! This stuff when combined with the right combo of scents really is great. Caution to those who have not used it. This stuff is strong. I have used undiluted, but be warned....They will run away from you. But at the same time that \"ONE\" will be very drawn to you. And one of my friends OD\'d on NPA and \"THE ONE\" that was drawn to him...well she could have been pulling a covered wagon...LOL. SO be careful.

SPMO: A very good addition to any product on Love-Scent: Has \"nol\" in it. Seems to work well as a scent but with the \"nol\" seems to really compliment PI and NPA as well TE.

P.I.: This stuff is great. Oil based, so skin and hair application is easy. Covers well with minimum of cologne. Good for work.

Attraction: Did not like it. Hits were okay, but smelled like a cheap men’s bathroom deodorant. Kinda like a old crusty gas station restroom smell.

PF: This was okay...nothing more nothing less.

AFA: This stuff gets great DIHL constantly. But NPA seems to fill in the pheros better.

Alter Ego: Works good. But I think TE works better. The smell is stronger than Alter Ego...but it is the results that I like, not the smell.

Anyway these are some of the products that I have really had experience with. And my summery.

TCO